When a visitor searches for any keyword in the Google search engine (for example: living with nature). I want my Web site to display on the first page of results.
What should I do?
Can you help me?
You and everyone else, borivath! Seriously, getting to the top 10 in search engines is the grail that many Web developers strive for. It is not something that will happen overnight. As grdbum mentions, there is more to getting to the top slot of Google than simply putting the keyword phrase you want on your page. Some of it is luck, some of it is strategy, and some of it is known only to the techs at Google.
Here are some articles that might help you:
- What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization?
- Improving Your Web Site for Higher Google Rankings
- Search Engine Optimization Step-by-Step
- Search Engine Optimization Made Simple: Five Steps to Build Web Pages that Use Search Engine Optimization
- Magic with Meta Tags for SEO
- SEO Tips
What do you do for SEO? Do you have SEO tips that have helped your pages rank better on Google and other search engines?