This year, I got to look at the latest version of Dreamweaver in April. While I couldn't announce it until April 23rd (and I'll have even more to talk about after my intensive session with Adobe in early May!), I was playing with it for a large part of the month. Fun! I also played a bit with some CSS3 tutorials and a couple of editors.
In my part of the world (near Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.), spring is just starting to get underway, and it can be hard for me to stay focused on indoor work when it's so nice outdoors! I love listening to the birds chirping outside my window and the smell of the grass and the bright sunshine. I hope that your April was wonderful, and that you're looking forward to the changes of the seasons, whether it's Spring or Autumn where you are.
Here are some of the more popular articles from April:
- Glow Effects with CSS3
- Positioning and Clipping Background Images with CSS3
- Even Small Speed Gains are Important
- Stop Optimizing Old Content and Start Adding New Content
- Rag, Widows, Orphans, Typography, and CSS
- First Look: Dreamweaver CS6
- Review of Xara Web Designer MX Premium
- Koder iPad HTML Editor Review
Alexander was also hard at work delivering the first part of a series on Cross Browser Testing. This is an important part of web design work.
Previously in April
- What is HTML5 Sectioning Content?
- How to Convert a Word Doc to HTML
- Why Use Semantic HTML
- How do you set the height of an element to 100%?
- Understanding HTML5 Video Formats
- CSS3 Media Queries
- HTML5 Placeholder Links
- Collect Speech Input with HTML5 and Google Chrome
- Accessible Design Doesn't Have to Be Ugly
- How to Use HTML5 to Display Video in Modern Browsers
- What is the Difference Between CSS2 and CSS3
- How to Report Errors on Web Pages
- How to Make HTML Forms Work
- Linking Strategies
- How to Find Web Design Clients
- The Meta Keywords
- The Meta Description
- Free SEO Class
- Basic Tools for Web Design
- Web Hosting Requirements
- How Much Money a Web Designer Makes
- Become a Freelance Web Designer
- Great Truths About Freelancing
- Why Do Search Engines Like H1 Tags
- Is the Customer Really Always Right?
- Do you Build Maintainable Websites?
- How to Add Video to a Web Page
- What is the index.html page?
- How to Build a Web Page
- Rel nofollow - What does this mean?
Even further back: