The Google Puzzle Home Page
Here is an example of an HTML5 interactive puzzle app that uses both HTML5 features and web browser features (like multiple windows). The design may seem fairly simple in this screen shot, but the real value is in the playing itself. If you decide to visit, you should set aside at least 20 minutes to play (unless you're much faster at puzzles than I am) and don't play at work because there is sound as well as video and animation.
Read More: The Google Puzzle
What inspires you? Do you have a favorite site you visit for inspiration? Or are there just designs that you think are particularly good? Are there people you like to read on social media for inspiration?
- Where Do You Go For Inspiration or a Fresh Perspective?
- HTML5 Designs
- Show Off Your Favorite Web Page Design
- What Design Scares You? - Examples of Bad Web Design
- What Web Design Are You Working On Right Now?
- Favorite Favicons
- Iframe and CSS Designs
- Who do you follow for Web design on Twitter?
- Do You Need Help with Your Web Page Design?
- What are Some Great Ideas for Web Page Content?
- What design techniques do you hate?
Screen shot by J Kyrnin courtesy The Google Puzzle