Image submitted for the HTML5 Design Gallery courtesy El Sendero del Cacao
International tourism sites need to remember their customers are not just English speakers and this site does a great job with that. Plus the colors are attractive, and best of all it’s about chocolate. Who wants to go on a tour of a chocolate farm with me?
Read More: El Sendero del Cacao
What inspires you? Do you have a favorite site you visit for inspiration? Or are there just designs that you think are particularly good? Are there people you like to read on social media for inspiration? Sites that inspire you could inspire others as well! Don’t be afraid to share your own or any website you really like.
- Where Do You Go For Inspiration or a Fresh Perspective?
- HTML5 Designs
- Show Off Your Favorite Web Page Design
- What Design Scares You? - Examples of Bad Web Design
- What Web Design Are You Working On Right Now?
- Favorite Favicons
- Iframe and CSS Designs
- Who do you follow for Web design on Twitter?
- Do You Need Help with Your Web Page Design?
- What are Some Great Ideas for Web Page Content?
- What design techniques do you hate?
Screen shot by J Kyrnin courtesy El Sendero del Cacao