This is a great example of a WordPress site that doesn't look like a blog. In fact the only way I could tell it was a WordPress site was because of the HTML source code. It's got a minimalist design and a nice use of branded colors. You should be sure to visit the site after you read my review to see the rotating countdown timer and the scrolling banner.
Read My Review: VoiceWorld
What inspires you? Do you have a favorite site you visit for inspiration? Or are there just designs that you think are particularly good? Are there people you like to read on social media for inspiration?
- Where Do You Go For Inspiration or a Fresh Perspective?
- HTML5 Designs
- Show Off Your Favorite Web Page Design
- What Design Scares You? - Examples of Bad Web Design
- What Web Design Are You Working On Right Now?
- Favorite Favicons
- Iframe and CSS Designs
- Who do you follow for Web design on Twitter?
- Do You Need Help with Your Web Page Design?
- What are Some Great Ideas for Web Page Content?
- What design techniques do you hate?
Screen shot by J Kyrnin courtesy VoiceWorld