September 15th is fast approaching, and have you prepared your quarterly taxes for third quarter 2012? If you are a freelance web designer in the United States, you may need to file quarterly estimated taxes to avoid paying a penalty. But if you don’t know the dates they are due, you might be penalized anyway. Make sure you know the due dates for 2012 and 2013 taxes, and pay them on time.
Taxes for Freelancers
- What dates are quarterly estimated taxes due for U.S. Freelancers?
- Freelance Web Design Taxes - How to Handle Taxes for Freelancers
- The Best Tax Software Reviews: 5 Programs That Make Your Taxes Easier
- File Your Income Taxes Right Now
- Estimated Taxes: How to Pay Your Estimated Taxes Quarterly
- Paying Estimated Income Taxes - Why and How