Free HTML Class (Weekly)
Learn HTML in this Free Online Course
Weekly HTML Lessons
Instructor: Jennifer Kyrnin
HTML is the language of the web, and by learning to write HTML, you will learn how to write web pages. This class will teach you how to read and write HTML4 and HTML5—the latest version of the HTML specification.
This class will cover:
- Differences between HTML4, HTML5, and XHTML
- Basic HTML tags and attributes needed to write a web page
- New HTML5 tags and attributes you can use right now on web pages
- Tags for displaying:
- And best practices for building web pages with HTML4 and HTML5
HTML Class Logistics
There are a few things you should be aware of before signing up for the class:
- You cannot change your email address in the middle of the class, so please be sure to use an address that will be available for the complete length of the class: 15 days
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. This is where the course lessons will be sent from.
- Please disable any anti-spam measures for the email@example.com address, otherwise you will not receive the lessons.
HTML Class Resources
- Get HTML Class Lessons Resent
- Free HTML Class Lessons Online
- Get These Classes Daily Instead of Weekly
- About.com Web Design Courses FAQ
- Other Web Design Classes
Sign Up for the Free HTML Class
Is your email box being filtered for spam? Don't let your newsletters end up in the trash. To ensure that you receive your mailings, please configure your spam filters to bypass any messages with a from address that ends in "about.com" (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org). For more detailed information, please see our Email GuideSite.