The Bottom Line
The Web is words, but most Web sites seem to forget this. This book covers all you need to get and create great copy for your Web site.
- Uses traditional techniques to improve the Web
- Examples of what to do and NOT to do
- Explains how Web writing changes copy
- Learn how to listen to your customers online so that your writing reflects this.
- Create copy that keeps selling even after the sale is confirmed.
- Online writing needs to be consistent across all channels, and this book will show you how.
- Respect the writers you already have in your employ.
- Learn how to think like a direct marketer in your writing.
Guide Review - Net Words by Nick Usborne
It is often easy to overlook the writing on a Web site. It's almost as if there is so much of it that beyond checking for spelling and grammar errors, most developers just ignore it. But writing is integral to nearly every site on the Web. If your writing isn't strong your customers will not stay around and you won't make sales or generate income. This book shows you how to create powerful copy to create powerful sites. I especially like the ten simple steps to get quick wins with your copy - at the back of the book. It puts together everything you learn from the entire book.