Line breaks or <br> are vital to create interesting Web pages, and they are easy to add in Dreamweaver. There are three ways to do it in Dreamweaver.
Time Required: 10 seconds
- Switch to the Characters tab on the Insert menu and click on the line break icon.
- Go to the Insert menu, choose special characters, and then choose "Line Break".
- Hold down the shift key as you press Enter (Shift-Enter).
- The line break is different from the paragraph tag, in that it only moves the text down one line.
- You can view hidden line breaks by changing your invisible elements preferences.
What You Need
- Macromedia Dreamweaver