The Bottom Line
This is a very nice tool for the small business Web site or Web developer. This site helps you create online surveys and mails you the results in the format that you need. Without requiring any HTML.
- Easy and quick to build a form
- Supports many formats beyond plain email
- No need for CGI access
- No support for pre-made forms
- Free trial with reasonable monthly cost.
- Create a form step-by-step with their easy to use online tools.
- Choose from many formats: Maximizer, Excel, ACT!, tab-delimited, Goldmine and more.
- Receive form answers one at a time or in groups of 10 to 100.
- Pre-created form types, like contact information, agree/disagree, and yes/no questions.
- Include your own banner on the top of your form.
- They will host the form for you, or you can copy and paste the HTML into your own Web site.
- Duplicate successful forms for even quicker creation.
- Change the recipient of the forms, for more flexibility.
Guide Review - MyOnlineForms.com - Easy Mailto Forms
If you already have a CGI directory, or are writing your own Web surveys, this program is not for you. But for most designers, this tool will give you all that you need to create surveys quickly and easily for your Web site. Creating a survey is just a matter of choosing the question types and typing them onto the screen. Upload your banner, hit publish, and you have a survey ready to send to your customers. There are only two minor drawbacks: you can't write your form HTML in another editor and upload it and the form pages are fairly dull looking. But as you can move the form HTML to your own server, once it's created you can dress it up, as long as you don't change the form attributes. This is a very nice tool for most Web developers.