HTML tables are easy to create once you understand the basics of rows and columns. After you have built a 2x2 table, you can build any size table you would like.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- First open the table
- Open the first row with the tr tag
- Open the first column with the td tag
- Write the contents of the cell
- Close the first cell and open the second
- Write the contents of the second cell
- Close the second cell and close the row
- Write the second row exactly as the first
<tr><td> </td><td> </td></tr>
- Then close the table
- Use the border="1" attribute to add a border to your table.
- Tables can be used to display data or to arrange the layout of a page.
What You Need
- HTML Editor -or-
- Text Editor