Once you have a hosting provider, you still need to move your files from your local hard drive to the hosting computer. Many hosting companies provide an online file management tool that you can use to upload your files. But if they don't, you can also use FTP to transfer your files. Talk to your hosting provider if you have specific questions about how to get your files to their server.
- How to Upload Your Web Site | Uploading Your Pages | Transfer Your Files (FTP)
- Top FTP Clients for Windows
- Top FTP Clients for Macintosh
- How to Transfer Files with FrontPage Using FTP
- How to Set up Dreamweaver to Transfer Files
- Upload Files and Web Pages to GeoCities
Next: Test Your Page