Add a Diamond to Your Web Page
Time Required: 3 minutes
- Open the page where you want the diamond symbol in your Web editor.
- Position your cursor where you want the diamond symbol.
- Make sure you are in code editing mode, not WYSIWYG.Type:
- Save your file and open it in a Web browser to test that it worked. You should see: ♦
- Another way you can get the diamond symbol to display is to simply copy and paste it from the screen to your editor. However, not all browsers will display it this way reliably.
- WYSIWYG-only editors can copy and paste the diamond symbol into the WYSIWYG mode, and the editor should convert it for you.
- You can use CSS text styles to change the color of the diamond symbol and font styles to change the size and weight (boldness) of the diamond symbol.
What You Need