Links are what allow your readers to move around on your website. When you link text or an image, you make that text or image clickable. Learn how easy it is to write a web link and put it in your HTML.
- Open the page you want to add the link to in your HTML editor.
- Put your cursor in front of the first word you want linked.
- Then type the URL you want your link to go to.
- Then move your cursor to the end of the last word you want linked for this link.
- It's best to only link 1-3 words for each link. Longer than that is hard to read.
- You can also link images. Just place the
<a href="">in front of the image tag and the
What You Need
- HTML editor
- URL to link to