Use the float style property to force text to flow around tables and images.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Open a Web page in an HTML or text editor.
- Add a standard image tag:
- Add the style property "float: right;" into the style attribute to align the image on the right
- Add additional text after the image.
- When you want the text below the image (rather than beside) add a br tag
- You can float any element in your document.
- Items can be floated to the right or the left
- If you float an element like a paragraph, be sure to set a width.