User style sheets allow you to have more control over the Web pages you are visiting. They allow you to define styles for usability as well as for your own comfort. This how to explains how to use a user style sheet in Internet Explorer for Windows.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu.
- Go to Internet Options and click on Accessibility in the General tab.
- Click the check box for "Format documents using my style sheet".
- Browse to your style sheet and choose it. Then click "OK" twice to get out of the Internet Options menu.
- Close your browser and re-open it. Your styles will be applied to all pages you visit after that.
- If you change your style sheet, you may have to close your browser and re-open it for the styles to take effect.