Macromedia Studio Web Page:
Purchase Macromedia Studio 8:
On this site, you'll find all the information and help you need to effectively use and get the most out of Studio.
Beginning Dreamweaver Tutorials:
- How to Create a Web Site in Macromedia Dreamweaver
Learn how to define a Web site in Macromedia Dreamweaver so that you can edit it and manage it with Dreamweaver.
- How To Create a Hyperlink in Dreamweaver
Learn how to set up a Dreamweaver hyperlink, anchor, or hotspot.
- How To Add a Graphic in Dreamweaver
Learn how to add graphics and images using Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Advanced Dreamweaver Tutorials:
- Dreamweaver Extensions
Install | Disable
Dreamweaver extensions offer an easy way to get more functionality out of an already powerful program.
- My Favorite Dreamweaver Extensions
This is a list of my top 10 favorite free extensions for Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- How To Create a Frames Page in Dreamweaver
Use Macromedia Dreamweaver to create HTML framed pages.
- How To Create a Dreamweaver Snippet
Snippets are one of the more useful tools in Dreamweaver. They allow you to create small code macros that you can use over and over.
- How To Create a Mailto Form in Macromedia Dreamweaver
One of the simplest forms is the mailto form, where all the form data is sent, via email, to the recipient. It's easy to create a mailto form in Dreamweaver. Follow these simple steps and you'll have a Dreamweaver mailto form in no time at all.
- How To Create an Image Map with Dreamweaver
Image maps are images with "hot spots" that are clickable and take your readers to other Web pages. Dreamweaver has a built-in image map creation tool to make it easy to create image maps for your Web pages.
External Dreamweaver Resources: