Dreamweaver offers extensions to improve the functionality and scope of Dreamweaver, but if you install too many extensions, it can slow Dreamweaver down. So it is important to disable extensions you don't use a lot to keep Dreamweaver functioning optimally.
- Open the Extension Manager by going to the "Commands" menu and choosing "Manage Extensions...".
- Highlight the extension you want to disable.
- Click on the check box next to the extension to uncheck them.
- You may need to restart Dreamweaver to disable the extensions.
- Reenable the extensions the same way - just make sure the "On/Off" check box is checked.
What You Need