A hyperlink is text that can be clicked by your reader to go to some other Web page. Learn how to create one with Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Write the text you would like to link.
- Select the text.
- Open the properties window, if it is not already open, and click in the link box.
- To link to a file on the Web, type in the URL to that file.
- To link to a file on your hard drive, choose that file from your file list, by clicking on the "File" icon (it looks like a yellow folder by the Link box).
- You can create a mail link by typing
Replace "email address" with your email address.
- If you want to make an image clickable, follow the above instructions for your image instead of text. How to add an image in Dreamweaver.
What You Need