110mb.com is a free web hosting provider that many people use to post their homework for the Free HTML Class. One tricky thing about this service is that while the hosting is free, if you want FTP access you need to pay a fee. But you still can get your HTML up on their servers without FTP. You use their file manager.
Time Required: 1 minute
- On the 110mb.com main menu, look in the "Site Management Tools: For Average Skill Users" area for the "File Manager".
- Click on the blue arrow in the File Manager box.
- Then click on upload files to upload HTML to the site.
- You can upload HTML, images, or any thing else you want to store on your site using the file manager. You can also delete files or move them.
- Use the file manager to create new directories and move your files around so that they are well organized.
- You can see a site I created using Freeway Pro offline and then uploaded to 110mb.com with the file manager here.
What You Need
- web browser