Creating a fixed background image gives the effect of having a watermark on your Web pages, and it's easy to do in Microsoft FrontPage. Just use style rules to add the CSS to your Web page.
- Open the page you want to add the background image in FrontPage.
- Click on the "Format" menu and choose "Style". In that dialog box, highlight the body tag in the "styles" box.
- Click "Modify" and then choose "Border..." in the "Format" menu.
- Switch to the "Shading" tab, and browse to the background picture you want to use.
- Change the repeat to "no-repeat" and the attachment to "fixed". Adjust the position with the horizontal and vertical position drop-down menus.
- Click "OK" three times and your picture will appear in the Normal and Preview windows.
- Not all browsers support this property, so be sure to test your pages.
What You Need