A hyperlink is text that can be clicked by your reader to go to some other Web page. Learn how to create one with Adobe GoLive.
- Type the text you want to link.
- Select the text.
- Right click on the selected text and choose "New Link".
- Move to the Inspector window (Type ctrl+1 if it's not visible).
- Highlight the field that reads "(EmptyReference!)" and type in the URL for the link.
- To link to a file on your hard drive, click on the yellow folder icon and browse to the file.
- You can create a mail link by typing
Replace "email address" with your email address.
- You can click on the arrow button next to the file icon to see common links.
- If you want to make an image clickable, follow the above instructions for your image instead of text. How to add an image in GoLive.
What You Need