A hyperlink is text that can be clicked by your reader to go to some other Web page. Learn how to write one with Homesite.
- Write the text you would like to link.
- Select the text.
- Click on the "Anchor" icon in the standard toolbar (it looks like an anchor).
- To link to a file on the Web, type in the URL to that file.
- To link to a file on your hard drive, choose that file from your file list, by clicking on the "File" icon (it looks like a file with an arrow above it).
- Click OK
- You can select a link from your favorites or bookmarks by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- If you want to make an image clickable, follow the above instructions for your image instead of text. How to add an image in Homesite.
What You Need