If you access the Internet using a Web appliance like MSNTV, you can still build Web pages, and even edit the HTML directly. There is a nice system called Online-HTML-Editor.org that makes it easy to edit your pages.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Open your Web browser and go to http://www.online-html-editor.org/
- In the lower right, find the Browse... button and browse to the file you want to edit on your filesystem. If you are creating a new file, skip this step.
- Start editing your Web page in WYSIWYG mode.
- Or if you want to edit the HTML directly, you can by clicking on the button with <> - the View/Edit Source button. Start typing your HTML into the open window.
- When you're done, save the file to your local machine. Be sure to save it as a .html or .htm file.
- Then you can upload your file to your Web hosting provider.
- If you can't save your HTML to your local system, you'll need to use an online HTML editor with your hosting provider.
- Remember that this editor doesn't validate your HTML, it simply helps you write it.