This is a complimentary SEO report for O.RAIL Examples. The recommendations in this report are based on my present knowledge of the search engine industry. There is no guarantee that by implementing any or all of the suggestions found here that the page will improve in search engine rankings for the specified keyword phrases.
- Submitted by: Ken Kraning
- Page Title:
- URL: http://orail.net/gpage.html
- Main Headline:
- Keyword phrase(s) to optimize for: custom barrier rail system
Basic SEO Checks:
Basic elements of SEO to fix.
- Is the keyword phrase good?
This is a very specific keyword phrase. It could work well in certain markets, but in general search it's too specific. You'd be better off making it a little less specific and sticking with \"custom barrier rails\" or just \"barrier rails\".
- Where is the keyword phrase found?
not found; With a keyword density of: 0%
Advanced SEO Checks:
- How many links are there to the page?
It's important to get related sites to link to your site with the keyword phrase you're trying to optimize for.
- When was the page last modified?
July 18, 2008
Pages that are modified with significant content changes do well in search engines, but constant little changes can hurt your ranking.
- Does the page validate?
CSS - yes
The CSS validates because there is none. You need to get the HTML valid and the images need alt text in order to make the page accessible to search engine spiders.
Elements of SEO that can hurt your rank.
- Hidden content in
- URLs that are difficult to read
- Spammer tricks (that could get you banned)
Other SEO Thoughts:
When a search engine spider ranks this page, all it is going to see is the headline and the navigation at the bottom. None of the images have alt text and there is no other content on the page. So that's where I would start - get some written content on the page, and add alt text to the images so that search engine spiders can index them too.
More SEO Resources - Continue to Optimize the Page:
- 95 SEO Tips and Tricks for Powerful Search Engine Optimization
- Getting People to Link to You - Link Love, How to (and How Not to) Get It
- Your Layout Can Impact your SEO
- Frames and Search Engines
- How can you tell if a site is a link farm?
- Cloaking: What is Cloaking? Why Should You Not Cloak a Web Site?
Make Changes then Check Your Ranking
SEO is more of an art than a science. The suggestions provided in this free SEO report are not guaranteed to get you number one placement in any search engine. However, by focusing on good keyword phrases and following the suggestions in this report, you should see an improvement in ranking within a few weeks to months. If you don't, you should continue to work on the page or adjust your keyword phrase.