This is a complimentary SEO report for Venta - metroscubicos.com. The recommendations in this report are based on my present knowledge of the search engine industry. There is no guarantee that by implementing any or all of the suggestions found here that the page will improve in search engine rankings for the specified keyword phrases.
- Submitted by: Wens
- Page Title: Venta - metroscubicos.com
- URL: http://www.metroscubicos.com/m3/canal.m3?titulo=Venta&articulo=aWRjYW5hbD00Jmlkc3ViY2FuYWw9MSZpZHJlZ2lvbj0xMDA1OA==
- Main Headline:
- Keyword phrase(s) to optimize for: inmuebles, venta, casas, departamento, renta
Basic SEO Checks:
Basic elements of SEO to fix.
- Is the keyword phrase good?
There are too many phrases to optimize well. You need to focus on one phrase, rather than 5. You should also use multiple word phrases rather than single words. I'll work with venta as the keyword phrase for now.
- Where is the keyword phrase found?
Title, Image alt text, URL; With a keyword density of: 1.73%
Advanced SEO Checks:
- How many links are there to the page?
Try to get links to this page on related sites, and especially related .edu or .lib domains.
- When was the page last modified?
Pages that are modified with significant content changes do well in search engines, but constant little changes can hurt your ranking.
- Does the page validate?
Page does not have valid HTML, CSS, or accessibility.
Elements of SEO that can hurt your rank.
- Hidden content in
- URLs that are difficult to read
Parameters - yes
Other DHTML - yes
The URL should be changed to have a static look to it - preferably with just the keyword phrase at the end. Such as http://www.metroscubicos.com/m3/canal.m3/venta - use Apache's mod_rewrite function to create clean URLs.
- Spammer tricks (that could get you banned)
Other SEO Thoughts:
The first thing I would do is get the HTML and CSS to validate. If the search engines can't read the page, they won't link it. Then I would focus on getting some headlines into the content - <h1>, <h2>, and <h3> tags - with the keyword phrase in those headlines. There is no primary <h1> headline on this page, so there is a huge opportunity lost there. Be careful using special characters like — in your meta title - they are hard for engines to read.
Then I would work on getting the keyword phrase in the content more. As I said above, using multiple keyword phrases can be impossible to optimize for. You'd have better results creating other pages for those other keywords.
More SEO Resources - Continue to Optimize the Page:
- 95 SEO Tips and Tricks for Powerful Search Engine Optimization
- Getting People to Link to You - Link Love, How to (and How Not to) Get It
- Your Layout Can Impact your SEO
- Frames and Search Engines
- How can you tell if a site is a link farm?
- Cloaking: What is Cloaking? Why Should You Not Cloak a Web Site?
Make Changes then Check Your Ranking
SEO is more of an art than a science. The suggestions provided in this free SEO report are not guaranteed to get you number one placement in any search engine. However, by focusing on good keyword phrases and following the suggestions in this report, you should see an improvement in ranking within a few weeks to months. If you don't, you should continue to work on the page or adjust your keyword phrase.