Kim is a full-time student at the Tennessee Technology Center studying Web Design and Development and will graduate in May of 2012.
Kim has spent 25 years in graphic design, print and electronic media development and documentation design, producing material for internal and public consumption; fifteen years writing technical documents and producing graphics and page layouts for corporate executives and major proposal endeavors; five years developing training courses, including computer-based and in-print formats with storyboard development; five years writing computer program code aimed at producing reports, logs, journals, and graphics; and most recently, for the past year, earning certifications and education in HTML, CSS, PHP, and other Web development tools.
Kim has also been a volunteer for non-profit groups as a grant specialist--responsible for finding grants, soliciting prospective partners and contributors, preparing and submitting proposal applications, writing narratives, providing budget information, and submitting the applications while following strict grant requirements, and developing annual plans and budgets for executives and boards; and as a web designer and content manager, updating the groups’ websites as needed.
- Tennessee Technology Center, Harriman, TN - CIT, Certified Web Design and Development certification program, 2012 (graduating in May of 2012)
- George Washington University, Ashburn, VA - Publications Specialist Certificate Program, 1992
- Computer Learning Center, Springfield, VA - Computer Programming, 1984
- Northern Virginia Community College - Undergraduate courses, Business Administration and Computer Sciences, Loudoun and Annandale Campuses, 1981 and 1986
- CIW Internet Business Associate certified 09/01/2011
- CIW Network Technology Associate certified 09/29/2011
- CIW Web Foundations Associate certified 11/10/2011
- CIW Site Development Associate certified 11/10/2011
Find Kim on:
Websites by Kim: