The Bottom Line
- Great support - available 24/7 with quick response time (usually within 5-10 minutes)
- 99% plus server up time
- openly communicate and keep me informed about server issues if they occur
- great control panel and notification system
- generous with resources, i.e., mySQL databases, subdomains, mailing lists, email addresses
- no phone support (though this has not caused a problem)
- should offer more scripts (they currently have guest book, search engine, form mail)
- Price: $1-$10 per month
- Type of Provider: Dedicated or Shared Web Hosting
- Operating System: Linux
- Server Software: PHP, Database, Perl, Ruby, Python, SSI, SSL, Blogs
- Analytics / Statistics: Yes
Guide Review - ICD Soft, Ltd. - Web Hosting Customer Review
Description - Services Provided
ICD Soft, Ltd. provides 24/7 Support via a Ticket system and guarantee a quick response. They are always there for me and answer questions about anything I don't understand. This is especially helpful for the beginning web designer. I have learned a lot and know that I can count on them to help solve problems. In addition, they are generous with disk space and bandwidth. They also are constantly upgrading to keep the technology current as new versions are available.
I've used other hosts, but ICD Soft, Ltd. has all of my business because the service and communication is simply the best. As long as they maintain the service they currently provide, I will continue to utilize them for all my hosting needs.
This review was not written by the About.com Guide to Web Design/HTML. Please remember that reviews are the opinion of the reviewer only, if you have a different opinion of the service please feel free to submit your own review.