The Bottom Line
- Their support staff is very helpful and knowledgable. Also quick with responses.
- They allow you to "upgrade" to a better deal just by contacting them.
- Their up-time is excellent.
- Good wiki and community forums for questions.
- I don't know if there is way to call them for support - has to be email or chat.
- Price: $1-$10 per month
- Type of Provider: Dedicated or Shared Web Hosting
- Operating System: Linux
- Server Software: PHP, Database, Perl, Ruby, Python, SSI, SSL, SSH
- Analytics / Statistics No
Guide Review - Site5.com - Web Hosting Customer Review
Description - Services Provided
Site5.com's websites are full of features. You can set up a website with just basic HTML all the way to a more sophisticated site with Ruby, Python and SSH/SSL.
This review was not written by the About.com Guide to Web Design/HTML. Please remember that reviews are the opinion of the reviewer only, if you have a different opinion of the service please feel free to submit your own review.