The Bottom Line
- Good for those who will use it for showing images of their dog or family events to friends & family.
- Slow upload/download speeds.
- They never let you use the offered services to full potential.
- Their TOS allows them to cancel your account for no apparant reason.
- There is no 30-day money back guarantee or refund no-matter the circumstance.
- Support is particularly rude and do not prove to be much help at all.
- Price: $1-$10 per month
- Type of Provider: Free / Cheap Web Hosting
- Operating System: Linux
- Server Software: PHP, Database, Perl, Ruby, Python, Blogs
- Analytics / Statistics: Yes
Guide Review - Vodahost - Web Hosting Customer Review
Description - Services Provided
I got vodahost back when their servers were fresh, support was a little less feisty, and the TOS did not require you to pay a yearly subscription even if you did not ask them to. Since then alot has changed, Customer Service has gone down the drain, linking me to sites with profanities which are all aimed at the reader. I am sorry to have to share such wo
If one posts a slightly concerning post in their forum, eg. the fact that their server CPU status is critical and PHP won't run, the person involved in the posting gets a minimum of a 20-year ban, plus a free phone call, thats right, one that they would not give you prior to now, even on request. The phone call may contain some fowl language, be sure to listen to it without children in the house. I have been charged for a further years hosting much to my disgression, Please, PLEASE if you d
This review was not written by the About.com Guide to Web Design/HTML. Please remember that reviews are the opinion of the reviewer only, if you have a different opinion of the service please feel free to submit your own review.