The Bottom Line
- long phone wait for customer service, and outsourced (you can tell!)
- customer service calls consistently get redirected to 'someone else'
- mistakes in requests for transfers of account types not resolved, and very unclear follow up!
- do it yourself web design program is pathetic - like using dos on a 386!
- communication is terrible - both withing the company and with customer (me)
- Price: $11-$25 per month
- Type of Provider: Standard Web Hosting
- Operating System: I don't know
- Server Software: I don't know
- Analytics / Statistics: No
Guide Review - web.com - Web Hosting Customer Review
Description - Services Provided
I would not recommend web.com to anyone!
billing mistakes, bad communication, meaning multiple phone calls to resolve, which is the kiss of death!
This review was not written by the About.com Guide to Web Design/HTML. Please remember that reviews are the opinion of the reviewer only, if you have a different opinion of the service please feel free to submit your own review.