CoffeeCup HTML Editor
Date of purchase:2007
CoffeeCup HTML Editor version
How much did you pay for CoffeeCup HTML Editor?Paid version
* Ability to preview the page using different web browsers
* Built-in correct codes for copyright, euro, greater than, less than, ampersand and many more
* ability to save snippets of code that are frequently used
* Listing of html tags that are entered into the code with a click
* With several pages open in the editor, and save one, you can't tell that the others aren't saved
* Shifting to the visual editor requires saving the code
* Visual editor makes errors in code (open and close paragraph tags, then the text.
You can download a trial version that will work for 28 days.
Starting a blank page automatically places the Doctype, html, head, and body tags in place with the cursor between the open and close body tags ready to start programming. Conveniently located at the top of the programming area are buttons for paragraph, break, horizontal rule, and others. The code you enter is the code that is saved, without corruption as some editors will do.
This review was written on October 4, 2007.