Reader Submissions: HTML5 Designs
See Published Submissions
If you have designed a site in HTML5, submit it here for inclusion on the site.
If your submission does not meet these criteria, it will not be posted and you will receive no notification.
- The site must be written in HTML5—the entire site, not just the home page
- You must include a screen shot of the site, but it may be replaced with a more representative shot if I decide that is necessary
- The site must use HTML5 features and APIs, and not just the doctype
- No temporary or "sample" sites will be accepted. This should be a live, working example.
- Do not submit sites using the default WordPress theme.