Name of Your Web Design Blog
Web Design Blog
URL of Your Web Design Blog
Tags Associated with Your Web Design Blog
website design, development, SEO
What do you write about in your blog?
On our blog, we cover everything from software reviews or suggestions to ways of handling certain programming issues, and even examples of best business practices and how to handle certain scenarios. We typically post new articles at least three times per month.
Why did you start your blog?
We started this blog o help out and inform others of ways to tackle problems related to website development, and to deal with situations that may arise. Additionally, having a blog just makes good business sense, because it increases brand awarness and helps to establish domain authority. Plus, I enjoy writing! :P
- Have a business strategy or business model in mind, before you start.
- Do not just assume that jobs will fall in to your lap.
- Get the right software for what you are wanting to do, and learn how to use it.
- Be persistent, don't let tough situations discourage you.
- Make sure to start with a good company website before you offer to make someone else's.
- Draft up a solid contract so that both parties know what is expected. Include deadlines.
- Have nice business cards made. Don't go all crazy about it, but make sure they stand out.
- Keep track of your expenses...and in general, keep good records.