Which Page I like
Why I think this design works
The website is of a book publishing service — and the color scheme works well for that industry. The simple pencil sketch adds to the idea of the company's services, which are ghostwriting, book editing, book design, and ebook design. The site is easy to navigate and there is plenty of information for the visitor to make an informed decision. Also, there is an easy-to-use contact form on almost every page of the site. I prefer that to just an email address on the contact page — because it makes it so easy to provide feedback or ask a question.
Tips and Tricks
- A wide site (in the 960 range) might be more appealing; getting rid of the dark background (seen only on the sides) could help.
- Some graphic illustrations could help brighten up the page.
- Adding some social sharing icons wouldn't hurt, either.
- Using the space on the right — where there are testimonials at the moment — for highlighting key services would probably be beneficial.
- Interactive elements such as a poll or shout box may be a good way to make the page more interesting.
I Built this Web Page (yes or no)