The focus is on the products
- http://www.loveyourrocks.com is an ecommerce site built using osCommerce. The design is clean and simple allowing the readers eye to fall on the products. Categories for the products are clear; necklaces, bracelets but the customer can also view the collections such as work wear, special occasion. On the product pages descriptions are detailed and clear indicating specifics such as necklace length etc. Additional images allow customers to look at the products in great detail. These images also enlarge on rollover. The section "To complete the look" helps to increase sales through the site. There are plenty of information pages to ensure customers understand the trading terms and conditions, and the site uses SSL to encrypt information and links to PayPal for payment processing. Good design, great functionality.
- This site is very clean, information is presented neatly and navigation is clear and simple to use.
- —Guest RedLaceDesign
York County School Division
- The YCSD site seems very clean and has a great use of ajax/jquery/flash integrated into it http://yorkcountyschools.org
- —Guest Jason
Loungelizard.com Best Designs
- I love their site and their portfolio is outstanding.
- —Guest Janice Principato
- This site is a collection of blogs, but it's all done by one woman, and it's just wonderful. Content aside, it's airy and easy to navigate, and her photography is excellent. http://thepioneerwoman.com/
- —Guest CarrieGee
- While most people wouldn't think of it as "design" like a work of art, the Cheezeburger folks put a lot of thought into how to make their sites easy to use, extremely interactive, viral, and addictive.
- —Guest Marziah Karch
Nominate LoungeLizard.com as Best Site
- The Lounge Lizard.com Website is my favorite site on the Internet. Period!
- —Guest Sharon Sexton
Villager Restaurant Kent, CT website
- The Villager Restaurant website is very easy to use, the illustrated graphics and coding came out exceptionally well. http://www.villagerkent.com
Previous16-23 of 23