- When you wake up in the middle of the night to find that while you were asleep you were working on some layout you needed to make or havnt made before in your dreams.
- —Guest layout addict
- When your brain assigns tags to everyday conversations.
- —Guest finder_error
- You haven't left the house for three days except to walk to the mailbox!
- You decide to stay home and design one more template than go out drinking with your friends...
- —Guest romigrey
- Your parents came for Christmas and you barely looked up from your project in time to see them open their presents!!
- —Guest Rachael Kvapil
The Birds Start Chirping
- It's bed time, but you need to do just one more "tweak" in the CSS, and the next thing you notice is the birds are singing and the sun is coming up!
- —Guest Dave Vermont
Where'd the day go?
- ...you wake at dawn, start editing and the next thing you know, the sun is setting... Where did the day go?
- . . . you think of five clever tweaks between five and six in the morning and then forget them all by eight-thiry.
- —Guest MarathonMan801
you're late retrieving your kids
- Sometimes I get so involved in a project that I lose total track of time and am late retrieving my kids from school. I try to justify it because one of the sites I maintain is the school's site.
- —Guest mar c
Gaze At Curtains
- when you gaze at other people's printed curtains thinking they can serve well as a design's background !
- —Guest Romouz
- ....when you can't sleep because you are always thinking of a way to improve a website. Or you are redesigning ones in your head.
- —Guest SpoiledBacon.com
You're late for church on Christmas Eve
- You're late for church on Christmas Eve, because you need just a few more minutes to determine the correct fix for a particular problem you're having.
- —Guest ScottGoldbach
- ...when you dream about CSS code and the first thing that pops into your head when you wake up is an idea for a new website. (That happens to me on a regular basis..and sometimes my code-dreams are so exhausting that I'm tired all day ;-) )
you dream in code
- You wake up way earlier than normal because of the code running in your head, solving the issues and re-laying out all the floating divs to work to your advantage.
- —Guest versak
Previous16-29 of 29