From the article: 95 SEO Tips and Tricks for Powerful Search Engine Optimization
If you had one SEO tip that worked the best for you and your site what would it be? These could be suggestions for things to avoid - perhaps something you tried got you in trouble with search engines? Or for things that are effective - you got to the top 10. Share your SEO Tip
Social Media Posting
- Posting on Social Networking Website has been helping me alot, though have not been blog-posting much, but do Socially look for backlinks.
- —Guest feelthistips
organize your time
- Spend max time in creating a usefull page which is unique. carefully write the content to impress the visitor. host a trust worthy site. Then to spend minimum time to promote the site in non-spam way. Keep updated. get backlinks by involving in forum posting, blog commenting and min submissions.
Write from your PASSION place.
- Go with content that you simply HAVE to write because it comes straight out of what excites you — it creates a palpable difference from the noisy filler that we so often snore through.
Colibri, Image, Interaction
- after the dreaded but required panda and penguin updates, I found this three to be extremely useful: Colibri SEO tool - to integrate numerous SEO functions to one tool Image utilization - people loves photo especially if the content is too wordy Interaction - web 2.0 sites is the path to the future
- —Guest Yeye
Connect thru linking
- I've read from many sources that posting a simple link to a site on these forums is a great way to legitimize your site and thus move up on the google searches. Is this true? ########################################################## From Jennifer: linking works best for SEO if your site is linked from a site with higher authority. But lots of links from other sites helps too. Most of the time, simply adding links to your own site in forums and comments is considered spammy and will often get your comments and posts removed rather than get you any SEO help.
- —Guest Max
- Free posting and blog commenting and I find them the most effective tricks for seo. I did many postings over the internet for Planet Advert. I got it more effective. Just check this website and made some free postings there.
- —Guest Planet Advert
Articles and Commenting
- As far as i am concerned, Article submission and Commenting works best for me to do SEO, press release is also good.
- —Guest Aahna Saxena
Articles and blogs
- This list of information is a great tool especially for newbies. Helps kick start a direction to take in SEO! Writing blogs in industry related articles have always helped the http://PANAMultiMedia.com/ team achieve better rankings!
- —Guest http://PANAMultiMedia.com/
- I have to say writing some relevant articles and submitting it to high page rank.Posting comments on blogs also works for me.Sharing in social networking sites helps to drive the visitors and improve the page rank.
Meta Description (HIGH)
- Unique page description for each page, very very important
- —Guest GTSouza
- I find that writing good content that people will want to read will get you good page rankings. www.bigdogwebworks.net
Few more . .
- 1. Include the keyword in the targeted webpage. 2. Long tail keywords are very useful and it should be selected carefully. 3. Good Architecture for your linkwheel should be designed appropriately. 4. High PR are prioritised at first and then links should connect Low PR Sites. There are actually many more techniques
- —Guest pinkooo.com
Best Tip for all
- I think 'title' is the most important..factor for optimization....
- —Guest sreekath juluri
- Page specific keyword research helps in getting higher page rank for each page of your website. However successful SEO depends on 3 Factors: Keyword Optimization Code Optimization Inbound links -Romita Negi
Most Tips at page 1 help me a lot
- really thanks for the tips, it make new mindset to me.
- —Guest Ard-Devil
1-15 of 37Next