It's easy to install Dreamweaver. Follow these simple instructions.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Insert the Dreamweaver CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- Do one of the following:
- Macintosh: double click on the installer icon.
- Windows: the installer should auto-run. If it does not, go to your CD-ROM in your Windows explorer and double click on the "autorun" file.
- Enter the required information, including any registration codes required.
- Windows users may be required to restart their computer.
What You Need
- Dreamweaver or Studio CD